Senior Spotlight: Aubree Whicker

They say that big things come in small packages and a shinning example of that is CHS senior, Aubree Whicker.

She has many accomplishments and accolades after her four years in high school. She also does many different things outside of school for the community. One of the biggest things she has done at Cascade is being named a finalist for the Lilly Scholarship. 

Through her four years of high school she has been part of many clubs at Cascade including S.A.D.D., National Honor Society, Mock Trial, Student Athletic Leadership Council, Student Council and more. She is not just in clubs, she also spends her free time running for the Cross Country team. 

Whicker is a very dedicated student who also she participates in the Indiana Dairy Youth Academy, Happy Farmers 4-H Club- President, Hendricks County Swine Club- Treasurer, Westbridge Church Youth Group, and so much more. 

When asked about advice for other students, Aubree replied, “Always work hard, get involved in clubs that interest you, and try your best to be nice to everyone.” 

Aubree recently got the news the amazing news that she is a Lilly Scholarship finalist! She has an interview for the scholarship and will hear back in mid-December. 

Aubree’s favorite memories from Cascade High School include getting “arrested” in Spanish, singing on the bus on the way to Cross Country meets, going to Riley to deliver toys, and helping in the champions together games.