Three cheers for Nina!

KateLynn Vazquez, Staff

We can all tell by Reigan Viers attitude towards everything she is an all around positive person. “My favorite thing about being at Cascade is that the staff is always so willing to help the students and it is generally a happy place to be in,” stated Viers.
“Nina,” as she is known, is very involved with the school and loves what she is involved in. Nina has been involved in cheer, choir, swimming, softball, SADD, student council, musicals, Spanish club and drama club.
She is a very accomplished person and plans to attend IUPUI and major in psychology and minor in Spanish and criminal justice. She also eventually wants to become a detective.
For underclassmen, she gave some really good advice. “High school is hard and you will encounter failures, however failures lead to success so embrace not only your successes but the failures that push to make you better.”
Nina’s best memory at CHS is how she has been here four years and people still tend to get her name wrong. She has had some good experiences with teachers and classes. “My favorite class would have to be my AP study hall. Not only is it a study hall but we work hard and talk about life and help each other whenever we can. It is the best class I have ever been in. My favorite teacher would have to be Ms. Paradise. Not only does she openly say that she is awesome, she is somebody that can make me laugh and is always supportive of her students. She seems to really love what she does and that makes the kids enjoy what she teaches.”